Our Story

Our Story
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson ~

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it!
~ Fleur Conkling Heylinger ~
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the CALL to Give LOVE, MERCY, and PATIENCE.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Prayer in the Waiting

It has been a while since I've posted.  I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging - writing has been a form of therapy for me during the wait.  It helps me reflect and keep my mind and heart on God's plan for our family. 

There is not much news but I wanted to blog and ask you to continue to pray for our family while we wait in our journey.  Several of you have asked how things are going and when we expect to hear anything or when we expect to move forward in the process.  I can tell you WHOLE HEARTEDLY that I would love to know when I will see my sweet daughter's face - when I will be able to hold her!  But the reality is that we have NO IDEA!  Since we are adopting an older child, not a baby, the expected wait time is entirely unknown.  Like I told my boss "It is like a never-ending pregnancy with no due date!". 

I can guarantee you that the wait will be worth it!  I can also guarantee that we CANNOT walk this journey alone!  We have been leaning on God and also on our amazing friends and family who have offered us love and support.  Please continue to pray for our daughter or children, wherever they might be, until God decides to bring them home!

With God's Love and Blessing
~ The Krohn Family ~

No comments:

Post a Comment