Our Story

Our Story
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson ~

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it!
~ Fleur Conkling Heylinger ~
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the CALL to Give LOVE, MERCY, and PATIENCE.



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blue Sky

While running with my oldest this evening....listening to my MP3 player.....a song came on that made me think of my sweet daughter so VERY far away!  As I listened to the lyrics, I wanted more than ANYTHING for her to know that I am here for her, loving her and that there will be brighter days ahead! 

The song that struck my heart this evening is called "Blue Sky".  I want to be this inspiration for my daughter, and I rest in the peace that I have this love from my Heavenly Father! 
 Peace beyond measure - light at the end of the tunnel - blue sky at the end of the storm!

Scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the playlist - read over the lyrics while you listen to the video! 
I hope this encourages some of you today, like it did me!


No comments:

Post a Comment