Our Story

Our Story
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson ~

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it!
~ Fleur Conkling Heylinger ~
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the CALL to Give LOVE, MERCY, and PATIENCE.



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A "Hello" from Half a World Away

I LOVE it when my friends are in Ethiopia!!!

I LOVE that they are picking up their son who is NO LONGER an ORPHAN!!

I also LOVE that they got to love on my sweet boy for us - who is also NO LONGER an ORPHAN (And I have the BIRTH CERTIFICATE to PROVE it)!!

I also LOVE that they took some sweet pics and
video for us of our precious boy!!!

I also LOVE that we shouldn't be too far behind
them in picking up our son FOREVER!!!!

I LOVE the personality that is shining through....can't wait to give him a HUG!!





No comments:

Post a Comment