Our Story

Our Story
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson ~

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it!
~ Fleur Conkling Heylinger ~
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the CALL to Give LOVE, MERCY, and PATIENCE.



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Progress!

Today was a day of feeling like we are making some progress - in reality not much has changed but it was a smiling adoption day! 

We got news yesterday that the office that we have been desperately PRAYING for to start giving clearances has begun processing paperwork!  This means more REFERRALS folks!!  Hoping and praying that we are one of them - but either way - there are kiddos stuck in paperwork that need these clearances to get into their families' loving arms!

I went back to work today - first day back after Christmas break!  It was great to see my students and had a good day! 

When I got home...

~ Our TSHIRTS were here!!  I was so excited to open up the boxes and check them out!!  They look awesome!  We have LOTS still for sale so....PLEASE.....check them out! 

Our boys lookin' stylin in their new t's!


Also When I got home from school...

~ I took the last of my Oral Typhoid Pills - Josh, the kids, and I all got our travel vaccinations over Christmas break!  Daddy and the boys finished up their oral typhoid a day or so ago but my last one was saved for today after school!  We are ready - ready - ready to TRAVEL!!!

Also...

~ The kids' PASSPORTS were in the mail this afternoon!  Josh and I already had our passports but when we decided to take the kids with us on our court trip - we knew we needed 3 things - vaccinations (check), $$$ (hence the tshirt fundraiser), and passports (check, check, check)!!!



The last 4 1/2 months have been full of waiting - and there is more waiting in our future!  But today was a sweet day of reminders that we are getting closer to bringing our baby home!

No comments:

Post a Comment