Our Story

Our Story
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson ~

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it!
~ Fleur Conkling Heylinger ~
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the CALL to Give LOVE, MERCY, and PATIENCE.



Thursday, September 8, 2011

God Found Us You

My dear sweet friend, Chandra (Home with Aidrea for a couple months now), got Naomi and me a book to read together once she gets home.  It brought tears to my eyes and made me yearn for the day I can hold Naomi in my lap and read it to her. A small glimpse into the conversation we will have one day about the prayers and tears that led her to her forever home.  Thanks Chan - Love ya and thanks for letting me love on your sweet daughter while I wait for mine!

God Found Us You  -     
        By: Lisa Tawn Bergren
    
    
        Illustrated By: Laura J. Bryant



When a little fox cub climbs into bed, he asks his mom about how he came to live with her. As she tucks him in, she tells the miraculous story of his arrival---and assures him that he made her "the happiest mama in the world." A tenderly told tale that captures the blessings of adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment