I know, however, that GOD's timing is PERFECT! We are still waiting to hear about a court date for "B's" case and are prayerfully hopeful that it will be around the same time we travel to go pick up Nahome. We got an encouraging email that courts in Ethiopia will not be closing until August 22nd (They closed on August 6th last year)! This is amazing news and will allow us time to hopefully get our paperwork back from Homeland Security that we will need to PASS court for B. BUT - it seems so very far away when we were hoping to go pick up Nahome sometime in July. It will be 2 weeks on Wednesday since we have been submitted to the US embassy to get clearance to bring our little man home - we still haven't heard anything regarding our case or a possible birth mom interview.
I TRUST that His ways are higher than mine - that HE knows what is best for US! Hoping to watch it all fall into place SOON! Please don't stop praying, friends! Let's get these boys HOME!