Our agency gave us the typical nothing is guaranteed spiel and that they officially recommend that we wait to travel until AFTER the birth relative interview....BUT....we are SO ready to see our boys so we are leaving on MONDAY!!!! We will get into ET on Tuesday night, get to meet up with Nahome's mom and visit his orphanage on Wednesday, and then reunite with Nahome and B!!! We will be in Ethiopia for 9 days and are hoping and praying everything falls into place - knowing and trusting that God is going before us paving the way for our family to be complete.
We are still waiting to hear when our court date might be for "B". We are hoping and praying it will be scheduled for the time we are in ET. If it is not, our agency is hopeful that the courts will allow us to at least appear before the courts and give our consent (this is a very good thing and will save us a trip to ET).
Please continue to pray for our family as we prepare to venture into new transitions and new family dynamics.
Please pray for Nahome's mom as she has to travel, yet again, and give her consent, yet again, for Nahome's case.
Please pray that our paperwork would arrive from USCIS by FRIDAY so we can send it off before we head out of the country!
Please pray for our kiddos here at home while we are gone for a couple weeks visiting their brothers - that they would be safe and healthy and that Grandmas and Grandpas would stay sane!
~PRAISE the LORD ~
That we are so close to bringing one son home
That we are blessed with 5 AMAZING kids
That God continues to provide in all aspects of our lives - emotionally, spiritually, financially, physically
~ TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY~