Our Story

Our Story
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson ~

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it!
~ Fleur Conkling Heylinger ~
Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the CALL to Give LOVE, MERCY, and PATIENCE.



Friday, June 15, 2012

5K is JUST around the Corner!

Our 5K fundraising event is coming up sooner than you think!  It is a mere 2 weeks away on July 1st!  To ensure that you receive one of our SUPER cool 5K shirts I NEED your registration form and application fee by MONDAY morning (June 18th)!!!  We would LOVE to have you come to the race, even if you don't register by Monday, you just will not get a shirt!

You can mail me the form and $ to the address at the bottom of the form, or you can use my Paypal here on the blog to pay your fee and email me your registration form.  You can find the link to the registration form on the left hand column of the blog!

Can't wait to hang out, do some walking/running, share some of our story, and have some yummy food!!!  Hope you can all make it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment